Womens handguns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some women are gun nuts too. Just look at that woman in post#26: Go on; take a look. See her? She's actually smiling at that table full of guns; like any old gun nut would do. As if she thinks that this whole gun thing might actually be fun or something. (Plus, it might come in as a handy skill someday if some crazed person decides to carve you up with a cleaver so he can take your watch and wallet).
She is my wife of 35 years. She is an NRA certified Pistol Instructor, RSO and one fine tactical problem solver. RN/BSN and raced off road motorcycles until she was 53 years old. She loves hiking and outdoor adventures and she is my best freind

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DSCN2293.JPG

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She is my wife of 35 years. She is an NRA certified Pistol Instructor, RSO and one fine tactical problem solver. RN/BSN and raced off road motorcycles until she was 53 years old. She loves hiking and outdoor adventures and she is my best freind

You sir, are a lucky man. But I think you already knew that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is a wonderful, wonderful thing. Good on both of ya!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are so fortunate, my friend. My 'X' viewed my weapons as if they were cobras about to strike. Considering that I was a career soldier at the time (who lived for shooting), that was a match made in hell. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom