Won't ya be my neighbor..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope your new neighbors are country folk....I have a china group who purchased a ranch a few miles from me and it looks like the building they are putting up may be a grow house. Land values are soaring in my area because of all the excess $'s in circulation. I hope our country is not purchased right out from under us.....GOOD LUCK....!!!!

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really hate to see my neighbor move as they are good country folk who we have done well with.. Lord hear my prayer no reefer ranch, no foreigners and no wacky out of states liberals, Please grace us with more good neighbors..
https://exitrealty.com/listing/okcmbr959161/100568_S_99_Highway__Prague__OK_74864/of-2746
I feel like that wouldn't be the ideal property for some of the ne'er-do-wells you are worried about, now out of state liberal may be an issue, but if they're moving out there they may be trying to convert LOL

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel like that wouldn't be the ideal property for some of the ne'er-do-wells you are worried about, now out of state liberal may be an issue, but if they're moving out there they may be trying to convert LOL
Another home with 35 acres on the other side of town sold and now I can't count the number of metal buildings behind it.. I can count 4 before the property slopes..

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope your new neighbors are country folk....I have a china group who purchased a ranch a few miles from me and it looks like the building they are putting up may be a grow house. Land values are soaring in my area because of all the excess $'s in circulation. I hope our country is not purchased right out from under us.....GOOD LUCK....!!!!

I'll say it again, we are being invaded right before our eyes.. And Thank you..

Latest posts

Top Bottom