Woo-hoo! No Cops Necessary!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwampPapa

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good for them. Anymore you half expect to hear about the people like the patrons getting charged with something for the "extra" beating. Kinda like our RX guy that shot the robber too many times. I think a bad guy that is a real threat can't be beat/shot/stabbed too much. You know... just in case!

has anyone heard yet that they won't be charged?

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for them. Anymore you half expect to hear about the people like the patrons getting charged with something for the "extra" beating. Kinda like our RX guy that shot the robber too many times. I think a bad guy that is a real threat can't be beat/shot/stabbed too much. You know... just in case!

Or possession of a firearm while intoxicated and/or while in a bar...

Because by disarming him, at least one of them technically came into possession of the firearm at some point.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, for those of you that don't know, this is right in the heart of what we in Tulsa affectionately call "Little Mexico". It would be right around 31st and Mingo area.

We have two areas of town that seem to have the most violence, this is one, and the North side of Tulsa is the other. Trust me, we have crime all over the city, but the majority of shootings, fights, stabbings, etc in the media, seem to be reported around those two areas.
Don't forget 61st and Peoria.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahh, the story of American justice...people who aren't criminals beating the **** out of bad guys. I only wish EVERY crime story turned out so well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom