Woodland sports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else been approved since Woodland had to move? I was approved over 2 weeks ago and they won't even respond to emails on letting me pick up one of my cans. They told me it would be quick, but man. Being told 90 days , waiting 280 to be approved and now waiting on them just to hand it over sucks.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else been approved since Woodland had to move? I was approved over 2 weeks ago and they won't even respond to emails on letting me pick up one of my cans. They told me it would be quick, but man. Being told 90 days , waiting 280 to be approved and now waiting on them just to hand it over sucks.
I can't say anything about after their move, but I had two approved in 2020 and they only released one saying they didn't have the other. I asked if they could double-check and they couldn't find it. I waited another month and finally called ATF and they said both were approved and sent at the same time. Had to go back to Woodland and tell them to look through their papers again. Call them

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't say anything about after their move, but I had two approved in 2020 and they only released one saying they didn't have the other. I asked if they could double-check and they couldn't find it. I waited another month and finally called ATF and they said both were approved and sent at the same time. Had to go back to Woodland and tell them to look through their papers again. Call them
Phones turned off now. I was told 2 weeks via email. We'll, we're past that now. I was approved on the 19th of last month.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told by the guys working there, that they have a place being remodeled. But they also said that they were go to do the transfers pending through an office behind incredible pizza.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They basically posted on FB on Sept 2 that they would be closed the 3rd-5th for Labor Day, reopen on the 6th then be closed on the 11th and would be in touch for those waiting for NFA items. So from the time of their post they gave 5 business days notice to their customers.
I find it hard to believe they were given basically no advanced notice their lease wasn't being renewed so they basically pulled the wool over the eyes of their customers by giving them no heads up.
This is the email they sent my buddy
received_841793303933242.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom