Woodland sports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They basically posted on FB on Sept 2 that they would be closed the 3rd-5th for Labor Day, reopen on the 6th then be closed on the 11th and would be in touch for those waiting for NFA items. So from the time of their post they gave 5 business days notice to their customers.
I find it hard to believe they were given basically no advanced notice their lease wasn't being renewed so they basically pulled the wool over the eyes of their customers by giving them no heads up.
This is the email they sent my buddy
View attachment 308073
Same here. But I was told in person a week prior to the email. I was in to certify on a separate can. I still can't figure why they won't just let me pick the approved one up. You'd think they would have packed the ones around the 200 day mark in a place they could get them out of their hair. After an email about giving them 2 weeks, they went silent.

paetrw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve had one in jail there for almost a year and got no email or contact about any move. I just came here to find out what’s going on. Phone is disconnected as far as I can tell.

Edit: I went ahead and called the ATF and they told me I was approved on Oct 1st. So now the question is: what the hell do I do?

Last edited:

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, you guys seem a little more calm than I would be. I can be extremely patient until communication fails. That would probably be my last purchase from them if this is how they are handling things. There are few things more frustrating to me than a poorly managed business managing to stay alive.

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received emails regarding their sale in August, when they indicated they were moving. I also was in process of filing a Form 4, and decided it would be best to have someone else be my "dealer." Too many unanswered questions, especially when I went in to the store in August (to see what was on sale) and asked where they were moving to--and they didn't have any idea, but said they hoped to stay "in state." What?? Still no new info on their FB page.

paetrw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you guys seem a little more calm than I would be. I can be extremely patient until communication fails. That would probably be my last purchase from them if this is how they are handling things. There are few things more frustrating to me than a poorly managed business managing to stay alive.
I have to admit I’m getting antsy. I’m going to continue trying to make contact through next week and if that doesn’t work I’ll probably contact the local ATF
office to see if they have any suggestions. Small claims court is a possibility I guess. I’m open to suggestions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom