Word is that Trump picks Barrett

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What the Dems will need to keep in mind is that it is distinctly illegal to make one’s faith an issue when it comes to Federal employment. Besides, RBG was Jewish - was that a problem? No? Then Catholicism should not be, either.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Catholicism is not an impediment to service on the Supreme Court.
There are six Catholics on the court right now.
Kavanaugh attends the Episcopal Church, but he was raised Catholic, so maybe I should have said five and a half Catholics.

What does it mean these days anyway?
Francis has sort of hit the brakes on reproductive rights, and he's been very critical of our immigration policy... the President himself has called Francis "disgraceful"

Maybe the Republicans should attack her Catholicism

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or look at the sort of stuff the Vicar of God on Earth has said about the death of George Floyd.
He's as bad as those BLM country music artists we keep hearing about and removing from our play lists.

Edit: she's not going to pay any attention to the Pope.
Nobody should even worry about it.

Last edited:

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we did really well with ACB, She was the best of the choice and I hope she gets in there without a huge amount of dirt dragging from the commies. We need more like her to get our country squared away.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guns and gadgets had a video out earlier talking about her being the pick. I was reading the comments and almost every one of them was bad mouthing ACB saying she is a globalist and will recuse herself on religious type cases such as abortion. They also said she is pro forced vaccinations, pro lockdowns and some other things. From what I’ve heard about her she should be great. But the same was said about Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and the former has sided with the left more than once. So who knows. Hopefully she strictly follows the text. Nevertheless she is gonna be worlds better than RBG.

I saw where Schumer was bad mouthing her. The left is about to explode. I love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom