Workin on chit thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Huggies wipes do look a wee bit out of place, though.
Thems for the cleanin up chit thread. If you aint't never used them. That is probably the best thing I ever found out about from having kids. I got baby wipes in all my vehicles and in half the rooms in the house. They are extremely handy.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thems for the cleanin up chit thread. If you aint't never used them. That is probably the best thing I ever found out about from having kids. I got baby wipes in all my vehicles and in half the rooms in the house. They are extremely handy.

The reason I really noticed the Huggies is because the wife keeps some in our RV all the time. And, when we go on the road with our work gig, some go with us then as well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We keep them in our travels as well as clorox spray. When checking into a hotel room, it gets sanitized.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which is opposite of what I had to do. Still trying to figure out why this is happening.
On earlier versions of my previous car, the rear pads would wear out faster because of the traction/yaw control system--it used differential braking on the rear. If your truck has trailer sway control, it could be doing the same thing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On earlier versions of my previous car, the rear pads would wear out faster because of the traction/yaw control system--it used differential braking on the rear. If your truck has trailer sway control, it could be doing the same thing.
I have it, and that has to be the issue. Now it makes sense. Thanks!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reason I really noticed the Huggies is because the wife keeps some in our RV all the time. And, when we go on the road with our work gig, some go with us then as well.
We gave and still give CARE packages to our troops overseas. The main thing they always ask for is baby wipes. Especially in the sandbox.

Latest posts

Top Bottom