Working from home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been working at home since Monday. Getting used to the lack of commute has been nice. Kids and wife tend to leave me alone so I get the same amount of work done if not more. I have decent coffee and a nicer bathroom at least. My engineering team checks in daily through Teams and my other work team keeps good communication. We’ve been told it could last up to 4 weeks.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I just heard that my workplace may close for a few weeks. I don't have the option to work from home and no paid leave so no income for a while if they do close.
Welcome to my world. Got the email today. When oil dipped below $20 that was the last straw. Our client just borrowed about a billion dollars before all this crap hit and they are chitting bricks right now.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife works in a clinic. She is nonessential staff and is on their high risk category because of her health issues. They said she had to stay at work and couldn’t work from home. Even though she can do her job at home. And has before. Then yesterday a coworker posted a picture on Facebook bragging about being able to work from home and showed a picture of her “office”. I am so pissed. My wife has a high chance of getting it and that wouldn’t be good for her. And I have an autoimmune disease as well so I would most likely get it too. Then my son could get it. If she ends up getting it I will be filing a lawsuit against the company. U wife’s doctor even wrote a note to her employer stating she should work from home because of her conditions. They still refuse to do it. All because the person that allows it or not hates my wife. And why does she hate her? Because my wife is white. I am so sick of racist people.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wifey was told she was one of the ones who would be going to the alternate emergency action center that had prepared for in case something like this happened. The only problem being it is nowhere being finished.

Since they relaxed the dress code, she wore this to work this morning

s-l300.jpg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wifey was told she was one of the ones who would be going to the alternate emergency action center that had prepared for in case something like this happened. The only problem being it is nowhere being finished.

Since they relaxed the dress code, she wore this to work this morning

s-l300.jpg
Now that's just funny. (sorry your wife is stuck out in this)

Latest posts

Top Bottom