Working on 6 EDC knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet Jesus that's some bargaining chips make em work for them !!!😁

They have, they’re good boys, except for the lawyer I graduated HS and played baseball with, but he takes me hunting. He’s still a lawyer though! :hey3:

Three of them I went to Argentina with. One I’m in business with, and I married the mom of the last one.

They’ve all earned them by putting up with me over the years. Besides I’m old, I’m prolly gonna die soon. I want all of them to have something that will make them think of my sorry ‘ole dead ass. It’s like a haunting of sorts. ;)

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have, they’re good boys, except for the lawyer I graduated HS and played baseball with, but he takes me hunting. He’s still a lawyer though! :hey3:

Three of them I went to Argentina with. One I’m in business with, and I married the mom of the last one.

They’ve all earned them by putting up with me over the years. Besides I’m old, I’m prolly gonna die soon. I want all of them to have something that will make them think of my sorry ‘ole dead ass. It’s like a haunting of sorts. ;)
Dont say that ! but yea nice gifts

Latest posts

Top Bottom