Working out, cycling, and carry..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those that are working out, cycling, or even walking around the park/neighborhood right now.... what non-traditional methods are you using? Looking for something that will work with workout clothes or something light. All I see are belly bands and such and they seem cheap. Ankle carry is not an option.

Last edited:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a KA-BAR branded fanny pack (one made for concealing a gun) that works okay. There are also various "messenger bags" that usually are thrown over one shoulder and are worn across the chest. I have one that has no brand name on it and it works reasonably well. They both require opening a zipper to access the gun--slower to be sure, but better than not having a gun at all.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I am cycling I use a top bar bag, G26 fits nicely in one side, pepper spray, and wallet in the other side.

Attachments

• 04699382853f027f8ddf25e2de95573e.jpg
    04699382853f027f8ddf25e2de95573e.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 130

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like this. Thank you!

I think it is a good compromise, obviously it is not on you, which is a downside. And you have to be conscious of not leaving your bike unattended with a weapon on it.

For me I can't imagine on body carrying when I am riding in the summer, it is way to hot with just my cycling gear on, can't imagine a holster or bag on top of it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is a good compromise, obviously it is not on you, which is a downside. And you have to be conscious of not leaving your bike unattended with a weapon on it.

For me I can't imagine on body carrying when I am riding in the summer, it is way to hot with just my cycling gear on, can't imagine a holster or bag on top of it.

Right but honestly, if I take my son on a ride or if we go as a family we will probably coming from, and go straight back to, the house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom