worlds first plane made/powered by hemp is 10 times-stronger than steel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.captain-planet.net/worl...ered-by-hemp-is-10-times-stronger-than-steel/

Hempearth, the Canadian cannabis firm, has designed the world’s first plane made and powered by hemp – the non-psychoactive member of the cannabis family 10 times stronger than steel. Interestingly, everything from the seats, the wings, the plane walls and even the pillows are made from hemp. The plane, with a wingspan of 36 feet, can hold one pilot and four passengers. What’s more? It runs on 100% hemp oil!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give me enough weed and I’ll make you something really cool. Like a peanut butter, Mac and cheese, fried egg, bacon, krispy creme donut with chocolate sauce sammich! Trust me you will be flying wayyyyy higher than any old pane could take ya!
Do you even know the difference in a flathead vs a phillips head screwdriver?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be pretty cool if we could just grow fuel for vehicles. Imagine the landscape if farmers could roll in money like oil companies.
We can grow fuel. Problem is it only works in a diesel engine like a semi or airplane. I fueled my F-350 diesel with canola oil for 10 years. Probably ran 15,000 gal through it. and it was free when D2 was $3.80 a gl.

Latest posts

Top Bottom