Worst excuse to buy a gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been known to buy guns because I had a few holsters that would fit 'em. Recently, though, I went thru the box of orphan holsters and sold a bunch of them. I've also been known to buy rifles because I had scopes laying around unused. So recently I sold a few scopes, too.
I have done the scope thing before.

heyparnold8108

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, my friend just ran me into the poorhouse... He was cleaning out his dad’s garage and gifted me with a big tub of old ammo. Now to get rid of it all, I’m gonna have to buy a 20ga, a 16ga, a 28ga, a 410, a 30-30, a 270, a 7mm magnum, a 25-06, AND one that shoots this stuff with a 57 head stamp! You think my LGS will do a “buy 8, get one free” deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, my friend just ran me into the poorhouse... He was cleaning out his dad’s garage and gifted me with a big tub of old ammo. Now to get rid of it all, I’m gonna have to buy a 20ga, a 16ga, a 28ga, a 410, a 30-30, a 270, a 7mm magnum, a 25-06, AND one that shoots this stuff with a 57 head stamp! You think my LGS will do a “buy 8, get one free” deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sounds like a hefty project for one man. As a fellow members, and hopefully friend, I'd be more than happy to take some of those off your hand... to you know, help out

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sounds like a hefty project for one man. As a fellow members, and hopefully friend, I'd be more than happy to take some of those off your hand... to you know, help out

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I’m in the same position. Think I need at least 15-20 new guns to shoot up this range pickup ammo.

b7e7d75cb31af7fbd2aa5a2c7dd28c6f.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy gave me an AR stock so I'd have an excuse to build another one.

And I did.

Funny thing: it was an original M16-style stock, but what I ended up building was an M4-style rifle, so I didn't even use it.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Oh I traded for that a long time ago."
One of my favorites....Usually I throw in what I traded, "I traded one of my scopes for that a while back"....Yea, a scope and $700.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom