Would-be thief wasn't built Ford tough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the L.A. Sheriff's Dept, a lady fell asleep inside her Ford Excursion which was parked at a shopping center.
Then she was awakened by some racket underneath the SUV which prompted her to start the vehicle and start backing out of the parking space.
The woman then "felt a bump" like she hit something.
The driver immediately stopped, part-way out of the parking spot, and called 911, leaving the thief who had been trying to steal her catalytic converter underneath the SUV.
"The man was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead."
Authorities haven't said if the victim will be facing any charges. (For what, I do not know.)
It sure seems like a case of Karma (or maybe Carma) for the guy that got run over though.
https://nypost.com/2023/02/15/calif...ills-would-be-catalytic-converter-thief-cops/

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the L.A. Sheriff's Dept, a lady fell asleep inside her Ford Excursion which was parked at a shopping center.
Then she was awakened by some racket underneath the SUV which prompted her to start the vehicle and start backing out of the parking space.
The woman then "felt a bump" like she hit something.
The driver immediately stopped, part-way out of the parking spot, and called 911, leaving the thief who had been trying to steal her catalytic converter underneath the SUV.
"The man was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead."
Authorities haven't said if the victim will be facing any charges. (For what, I do not know.)
It sure seems like a case of Karma (or maybe Carma) for the guy that got run over though.
https://nypost.com/2023/02/15/calif...ills-would-be-catalytic-converter-thief-cops/
In California this lady will likely be put in prison for murdering this MORON! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read that the Sheriff's office said she wouldn't face any charges.

69656189.jpg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read that the Sheriff's office said she wouldn't face any charges.

View attachment 349835
Maybe not facing criminal charges but civil lawsuits guaranteed. I'm sure we'll hear that the victim was 'turning his life around' and was only removing the catalytic converter to keep it from 'accidentally' falling off and hurting an innocent child 🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom