Would you change the looks of this AR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just put the rifle in a pic next to me or you. Will look a lot better ;)

id just Vera coat the hand guard like others mentioned or bust out the spray paint.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To answer the original question, yes, I would definitely have to change that gun.
Rattle can is the easy option, but in my opinion, it’s the worst option. I look at a lot of used guns online, and when I see one that has “custom paint job” in the description, I don’t even click on it. I agree with those that say recerakote the whole gun.

On a side note, my youngest son has an old Benelli Super 90 with the factory camo finish that was in pretty rough shape after years of being drug in and out of a duck boat, so he had a gunsmith remove it and cerakote the whole gun. The color he chose was some kind of dark bronze which I think looks stupid, but he likes it. :anyone:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Heck I’m thinking sell it and a buy new chair! Those chair arms looking dingy as hell haha
I knew someone would have to comment about that but I posted the photo any way. That old chair has a lot of miles on it but I just haven't bothered getting rid of it yet.

I'm thinking about posting an ad... "Buy my ugly AR and get a free rocking chair".

Latest posts

Top Bottom