Would you have called it in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I am surrounded by too many sheeple. Some people tend to think I am paranoid, and I consider it situational awareness, or being a concerned citizen. But I thought the same thing, would I be better ruining someones day, or reading about some kid in the paper?

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if it looked hinkey then you did the right thing.........i would have......

Did you just say "hinkey"??? Just kidin' you man. All in fun.:)

To the OP. So you're the jerk what got me picked up!!
Somebody was going to say it sooner or later.

Honestly though, you absolutely did the right thing. If he's on the up and up, no problem. He'll be on his way. Nobody these days in their right mind is going to hang out anywhere NEAR a school with toys in clear view. The cops will sort it out. Who knows, he might need some help or something.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you just say "hinkey"??? Just kidin' you man. All in fun.:)

To the OP. So you're the jerk what got me picked up!!
Somebody was going to say it sooner or later.

Honestly though, you absolutely did the right thing. If he's on the up and up, no problem. He'll be on his way. Nobody these days in their right mind is going to hang out anywhere NEAR a school with toys in clear view. The cops will sort it out. Who knows, he might need some help or something.

It wasnt even like direct plain view, it was like it was sticking out of a pocket, like the head/shoulders of a he-man type action figure, bout that size (most people probably wouldnt notice), dirty black messenger bag, no pedobear shirt, sticker or patch though, so I could have been wrong....

Latest posts

Top Bottom