Would you read these prayers for me please! I need some help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m afraid I have been a little down, and in need of help spiritually lately. I have made some mistakes that have caused issues elsewhere in my life. Would you take a second and read over this Novena To St. Jude in my honor? Thank you. I know some of you aren’t Catholic, but if you could see your way clear to read over these prayers I would be grateful.

Our Father
Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Gloria
Glory be to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Pray the Novena to SAINT Jude.

O Holy St. Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful Intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly bag to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present an urgent petition. In return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. Saint Jude pray for all of us who invoke your aid. Amen

"I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen."
I am Catholic, as I think you are. I haven't done a Novena in many years but I'll do the Rosary for you and add you to my prayers at night.
I just did a simple prayer for you a second ago.

schwazche

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m afraid I have been a little down, and in need of help spiritually lately. I have made some mistakes that have caused issues elsewhere in my life. Would you take a second and read over this Novena To St. Jude in my honor? Thank you. I know some of you aren’t Catholic, but if you could see your way clear to read over these prayers I would be grateful.

Our Father
Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Gloria
Glory be to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Pray the Novena to SAINT Jude.

O Holy St. Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful Intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly bag to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present an urgent petition. In return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. Saint Jude pray for all of us who invoke your aid. Amen

"I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will remember you in my prayers as well as in Church next week. I am catholic and I know the seriousness of your need to request these intercessory prayers. I have prayed them for you again and will do it another time tonight.
May the favor of the Lord be with you during this time of peril. As a soul lost in a storm, may the lord calm the seas and guide your ship and soul to calm seas and fair winds..

Latest posts

Top Bottom