Would you read these prayers for me please! I need some help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m afraid I have been a little down, and in need of help spiritually lately. I have made some mistakes that have caused issues elsewhere in my life. Would you take a second and read over this Novena To St. Jude in my honor? Thank you. I know some of you aren’t Catholic, but if you could see your way clear to read over these prayers I would be grateful.

Our Father
Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Gloria
Glory be to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Pray the Novena to SAINT Jude.

O Holy St. Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful Intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly bag to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present an urgent petition. In return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. Saint Jude pray for all of us who invoke your aid. Amen

"I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen."

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m afraid I have been a little down, and in need of help spiritually lately. I have made some mistakes that have caused issues elsewhere in my life. Would you take a second and read over this Novena To St. Jude in my honor? Thank you. I know some of you aren’t Catholic, but if you could see your way clear to read over these prayers I would be grateful.

Our Father
Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Gloria
Glory be to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Pray the Novena to SAINT Jude.

O Holy St. Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful Intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly bag to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present an urgent petition. In return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. Saint Jude pray for all of us who invoke your aid. Amen

"I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen."
I've read in your honor....we all make mistakes but all can be forgiven...hang in there brother

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-3-26_14-28-19.png

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We live in a world made for us to do good and recognize God's goodness. That's why it comes in 24 hour cycles: every sunup is a new beginning for us to accomplish good and every sundown a time to put the things we cannot accomplish into God's hands. Forgiveness is needed by all of us and is available through His son.

Latest posts

Top Bottom