Wow $600 POS Glock in the classifieds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tenor (11).gif

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey I say the next ENS we do we need to skip the shoot part and just meet at Grumpy's house so @THAT Gurl can show us how to make cinnamon roles!!:rubhands::cool:

:ooh2:Ha!! You yahoos ain't coming to MY house!! :lookaroun BUT ... I'll be glad to meet you guys at the lake for a picnic kinda thingee if ya want! :mosh::spaghetti::sunbath:Can we wait until the damned desert dirt and heat have passed us by??:werd:

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm no I'm not big on cookies or cinnamon rolls, any chance of some fudgy brownies, or best yet is a pineapple upside down cake?!?

Seen those brownies & cookies in the pot stores....they seem to sell out fast they say.

Also, I cannot complain...last thing I bought thru the want ads here was really nice.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
:ooh2:Ha!! You yahoos ain't coming to MY house!! :lookaroun BUT ... I'll be glad to meet you guys at the lake for a picnic kinda thingee if ya want! :mosh::spaghetti::sunbath:Can we wait until the damned desert dirt and heat have passed us by??:werd:

Pretty sure any outdoor activity not mandatory is cancelled until further notice !! But I am always up for a trip to the lake.:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom