WOW. I got a great deal today on 5.56

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped by my local walmart to check on 5.56 ammo. I've been stocking up for summer. Got a great deal from Palmettoarms. 420 rds of 55 grain for $129.99 free shipping and no taxes.
Today did even better. Talking to the Ammo guy about price of 5.56 going up. He said they were clearing out some old stock and had found an ammo can with 420 rds of the Federal 5.56 in stripper clips he'd make a great deal.
Here it is. Karma no doubt. $98.12 tax and all.
5.56 wm deal.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Metal ammo can too. They were clearing out stock and ran across this one can. Who knows how long it was in the stockroom, and I don't care. This is the second time the stars were aligned when I was at the gun counter in a Walmart.
Another reason I always go by to just see if something pops up. This, like most of their deals, is sold in a heartbeat.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty good, did you see Midway had IMI 55 grain 24 cents a round shipped. You got that beat by a hair
I saw when you posted that. Went back 3 days later and sale was over. 62gn was on sale at that time for 27 cents I believe in a steel can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom