Wow, I'm an idiot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Filled out my Form 1 for my SBR build. Got everything in order and mailed it off.

.... and then I read that you are supposed to make the form 1 page front and back instead of 2 separate pages like I sent.......

So I guess I just have to wait till it gets rejected and sent back.... no telling how freaking long this is going to set me back....

:scream:

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think if that was me, I would call NFA and let them know what you do and see if they can just send it back to you as soon as they get it. Just a thought.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't sweat it. I sent my form 1 copies off not printed front to back. I'm not sure exactly what they used but it came back glued together front to back.

It wasn't until I noticed the pages glued together that I reread section stating they must be printed front and back.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It took me a minute to figure it out. I pulled the Form 1 out of the envelope and notice the page was rather stiff. Then I realized it was two stuck together.

I just took it to work made a few copies front to back and stuck the original back in its original envelope and into the safe it went.

Latest posts

Top Bottom