Wow so this **** happened!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So yesterday afternoon the wife and I are at Atwood's and my wife walks by a cart with a small dog in it. The older gentleman says to her don't worry he won't bite then I proceed to walk pass as I do that little ****sucker bites the living **** out of my wrist. Any of you guys that have meet know I'm pretty chill but **** man. The manager asked if I wanted to do something and I was like what beat the **** out of them needles to say at this point I'm mad as ****. I'm like no just going ****ing talk to him, I'm not calling the cops to get involved with a old man and his little dog nor am I going to kick his ass. Sorry the rant I'm still kind of mad this morning. Anyway Good morning OSA. 👍

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, what was his response? I'm just curious as to how that played out and what excuses were made.

I'm not pet friendly in public. I don't know your dog, I don't think it's cute, I'm sorry you feel so lonely as to need to drag the damn thing everywhere, or are so shallow as to need a living fashion accessory, and don't even get me started on the ridiculous service animal crap I see.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to be a service tech for ONG, and was bitten by dogs about a half dozen times. Every. Single. Time. I heard one of these two statements, and sometimes both...

"Don't worry, he doesn't bite."
"D***.... that's the first time he's ever done THAT."

I hope you told the guy he needs to quarantine the dog (I think it's 10 days?), and you need to follow up and make sure the dog stays healthy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom