Wow so this **** happened!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is it with people who think it's okay if their dog bites someone just because they happen to be in the same place at the same time? Tell you what, your dog bites me and, at best, you'll be sued, at worst your dog will be dead and you'll still be sued.
You plainly missed the point with the other guy. If I just happen to be out with my dog I take every precaution to not be a bother to anyone around .I was thinking that certain things just really didn't need wrote out in crayon and sidewalk chalk .That being said not just because "in the same place at the same time"if my dog bites a person that person would have done alot more than been in the same place at the same time. Think of it like this ...you set the alarm at your house as an early warning , a buffer you might say between you and and whatever is out there .Hoping the alarm sends the intruder packing so that you don't need but at the least giving you warning .Consider my dog as the same buffer .Hopefully that clears things up .Read the earlier comments if you need a reference point. No one has the right legally or ethically to put themselves in a situation that would cause my dog on a leash that is 12 " long and I keep well away from people, to become aggressive to the point that he feels the need to bite. And as far as "tell ya what's" go my friend pretty sure killing someone's dog is the best way to find out. Your logic is backwards. And failed. What's next? You and the scared of dogs crowd get to decide who has the right to conceal carry and where. As to any law suits that ensue from whatever I may encounter in life so be it.... if that day comes I will be in court defending my dog .Courts are a needed part of our society .Sadly many people have leveraged them to be used as a tool to instill fear on those that they cannot control. But honestly me and mine are more concerned with the price of gasoline at the time than what you think so have a good day.

Last edited:

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You plainly missed the point with the other guy. If I just happen to be out with my dog I take every precaution to not be a bother to anyone around .I was thinking that certain things just really didn't need wrote out in crayon and sidewalk chalk .That being said not just because "in the same place at the same time"if my dog bites a person that person would have done alot more than been in the same place at the same time.Read the earlier comments if you need a reference point. No one has the right legally or ethically to put themselves in a situation that would cause my dog on a leash that is 10 " long and I keep well away from people, to become aggressive to the point that he feels the need to bite. And as far as "tell ya what's" go my friend pretty sure killing someone's dog is the best way to find out. Your logic is backwards. And failed. What's next? You and the scared of dogs crowd get to decide who has the right to conceal carry and where. And to all law suits.... if that day comes I will be in court defending my dog .Courts are a needed part of our society .Sadly many people have leveraged them to be used as a tool to instill fear on those that that cannot control. But honestly me and mine are more concerned with the price of gasoline at the time than what you think so have a good day.
"Scared of dogs", boy are you talking to the wrong person. Clearly, as your previous comments have already proved, you are clueless.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Hypothetically,I guess you didn't understand. The play you ran would never happen. I would not be in those aisles (if for no other reason ,those stores are big enough that I can't see any need for 3 people in the same lane unless maybe 1 of them is looking for a date) . If I get out with my dog I take the steps required to not be a problem for anyone else .You know how you go places and encounter people with kids and some of them are just part of the landscape and hardly get noticed ?While others seem to be making an action adventure movie right there for all to see. Im in the first group. So yes if my dog bites a person that person needed bit. Your not one of those people that creates the traffic accident so a motorists hits you from behind while you've got a lawyer on speed dial are you?
I don't hypothetically misunderstand anything. Just posing a situation you created.

You are the one who stated:
"The point is if my dog is of concern then someone is probably a little to close to me. My dog is more respectful and well behaved than most of the children I see out and about anymore.Your comment does not annoy me .It amuses me. And if my dog should happen to bite a person that person needed bit."

Unlike a bunch of D-bags here, I don't take things out of context or gaslight a person to make my invalid point into a valid point. If I misunderstand something, I can own that, and apologize or make amends as appropriate. There is zero misunderstanding here. You basically restated your postion: you hate other people's kids and if your dog bites somebody, regardless, they needed bit.

I'm with @JD8, your dog or anyone else's bites me or my wife, I'll kill that MF, DED. Not much you could do about it either, except maybe cry or something.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't hypothetically misunderstand anything. Just posing a situation you created.

"The point is if my dog is of concern then someone is probably a little to close to me. My dog is more respectful and well behaved than most of the children I see out and about anymore.Your comment does not annoy me .It amuses me. And if my dog should happen to bite a person that person needed bit."

Unlike a bunch of D-bags here, I don't take things out of context or gaslight a person to make my invalid point into a valid point. If I misunderstand something, I can own that, and apologize or make amends as appropriate. There is zero misunderstanding here. You basically restated your postion: you hate other people's kids and if your dog bites somebody, regardless, they needed bit.

I'm with @JD8, your dog or anyone else's bites me or my wife, I'll kill that MF, DED. Not much you could do about it either, except maybe cry or something.

Welp, that covers it better than I could. Cheers.

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Unlike a bunch of D-bags here, I don't take things out of context or gaslight a person to make my invalid point into a valid point. If I misunderstand something, I can own that, and apologize or make amends as appropriate. There is zero misunderstanding here. You bsically restated your postion: you hate other people's kids and if your dog bites somebody, regardless, they needed bit.

I guess you are all missing the point. Let me slow it down a bit. Really didn't want to spell it out like this but here it goes Should my dog bite someone he probably saved that persons life .You don't know my dog but yet you have him chewing on everybody in town and now you have killed him ded.As I said I will go slow. My dog will not bite unless I tell him to .So no I'm not concerned with you having to kill him. Everyone just seems to be creating events that have not happened .Never said I hate anyone's kids. I just said that my dog has more manners than most. I like kids .Have some even and grandkids and they have friends and I like them to.Besides go back a few posts and you will see that my dog doesn't go places with me on purpose been a few times i have ended up taking him because I was out and it made more sense to go with him than taking him home but that has been only a few times and no not the drs office. So again can't speak for anybody else and their dog but my situation isnt much different than concealed carrying a full size 1911 not everyone does it but if you don't pull their shirt up you may never know. Just for the record I did cry when ole yeller died Have a good day

Last edited:

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just as an aside. How well does your leash keep people that are highly allergic to animals safe? Dander in the air can cause a severe allergic reaction in some that can close off their airway. Since you have your dog on a leash as a courtesy, do you also keep an epipen on you?

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just as an aside. How well does your leash keep people that are highly allergic to animals safe? Dander in the air can cause a severe allergic reaction in some that can close off their airway. Since you have your dog on a leash as a courtesy, do you also keep an epipen on you?
Yes I do keep Carry an EpiPen.I swap with a new one within 11 months of the manufacture date.I don't currently have any conditions that I need it , but I saw a guy come close to death over a cookie that had some nuts in it he didn't know about. Short story that was the one of the worst , most horrible feelings I've experienced .The only time I've felt completely helpless. That won't happen again. No a leash does nothing to prevent dander and lose hair in the wind. In the post that led to this point I explained that my dog is never close enough to someone for him to be a bother. He doesn't go in the stores all the time . I have taken in him in a gas station before because I didn't feel good about leaving him in the truck with it running simply because of the area I was in (east st.louis.) So I locked the truck doors and took him in 3 people in the place. He has been to a PetSmart one time to size for and buy a new harness . He has been to a few outdoor open air public places but those are rare to.As I've stated... With the few exceptions for a person to have an interaction with my dog they put themselves in that position. Back to the EpiPen . That is one edc item that I wish everyone carried . Takes little space easy to use and you never know when it will be needed .Have a good day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom