Wow so this **** happened!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Little dogs are weird. We have two Maltese dogs. One is 9 pounds and the other is 10 pounds. They are the sweetest dogs on the planet until you walk by our deck here at the lake and stick your hand through the railing to pet them. They will bite your hand. But anyone, stranger or friend, can walk up onto the deck and they lick them to death. But don’t stick your hand through the railing. They are weird.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I were going over the thinks that, as far as we can remember, have bitten me hard enough to draw blood: Horses; Pony; Dogs; Cats; Rabbits; Squirrel; Mice; Pelican; Baby Alligator (broke some teeth off); Green and Sand Iguanas; Snakes (non-venomous); Turtles; Fish; Crabs; Stag Beetles and Katydids. It was ‘ALWAYS’ my own fault…..
Damn buddy. Lol

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So yesterday afternoon the wife and I are at Atwood's and my wife walks by a cart with a small dog in it. The older gentleman says to her don't worry he won't bite then I proceed to walk pass as I do that little ****sucker bites the living **** out of my wrist. Any of you guys that have meet know I'm pretty chill but **** man. The manager asked if I wanted to do something and I was like what beat the **** out of them needles to say at this point I'm mad as ****. I'm like no just going ****ing talk to him, I'm not calling the cops to get involved with a old man and his little dog nor am I going to kick his ass. Sorry the rant I'm still kind of mad this morning. Anyway Good morning OSA. 👍
After reading through this thread a couple times, I’d like to know exactly how small the dog was, and how close the OP was to the old guy’s cart.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After reading through this thread a couple times, I’d like to know exactly how small the dog was, and how close the OP was to the old guy’s cart.
It's was one of those Dachshund and I not sure the exact distance but it had to jump on the side lean out to bite me. And if you getting at I was to close you right but the guy was block the walk way with his cart.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my 150lb st. bernard nipped a guy right on the nose and let out a bellar about as loud as a freight train, that was the one and only time he ever snapped at anyone, the guy was talking real load due to his applicator running, the guy stuck his head in my truck window to hear what I was saying I suspect my dog thought he was threatening me?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's was one of those Dachshund and I not sure the exact distance but it had to jump on the side lean out to bite me. And if you getting at I was to close you right but the guy was block the walk way with his cart.
I’ve had several dachshunds and wouldn’t get within 5 feet of one I didn’t know very well, and yes, if you were close enough for a wiener dog to rear up and bite you, you were too close.
I don’t like getting too close to people in stores anyway (call it situational awareness or I just don’t like most people…whatever), so if someone is blocking an isle (Atwoods, TSC, or grocery store), I just go to the next isle and come up from the other end.

Unlike most of y’all, I don’t have a problem with someone taking their dog into Atwoods or Tractor Supply, but I don’t want to see a dog in a grocery store. I don’t see taking a dog in as something to garner attention, and the people I see with their dogs in stores have them better trained than most of the kids that are allowed in.

I’ve taken my Boykin in TSC a couple times and have had people want to pet her, and I tell them that she doesn’t like strangers. It’s a bald face lie, because she loves everyone. However, I don’t know where those folks hands have been and don’t want them getting their nasty funk on my dog.
1F7C198F-8CC8-408A-8A6D-68F3639F360C.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my 150lb st. bernard nipped a guy right on the nose and let out a bellar about as loud as a freight train, that was the one and only time he ever snapped at anyone, the guy was talking real load due to his applicator running, the guy stuck his head in my truck window to hear what I was saying I suspect my dog thought he was threatening me?

OMG!! That is HYSTERICAL!! (I know, I'm sorry - I'm going to hell ... 😂😂😂)

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I were going over the thinks that, as far as we can remember, have bitten me hard enough to draw blood: Horses; Pony; Dogs; Cats; Rabbits; Squirrel; Mice; Pelican; Baby Alligator (broke some teeth off); Green and Sand Iguanas; Snakes (non-venomous); Turtles; Fish; Crabs; Stag Beetles and Katydids. It was ‘ALWAYS’ my own fault…..

I got bit by a shark once.

Taught me not to feed it by hand, and to keep my phalanges out of the dang aquarium!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
So yesterday afternoon the wife and I are at Atwood's and my wife walks by a cart with a small dog in it. The older gentleman says to her don't worry he won't bite then I proceed to walk pass as I do that little ****sucker bites the living **** out of my wrist. Any of you guys that have meet know I'm pretty chill but **** man. The manager asked if I wanted to do something and I was like what beat the **** out of them needles to say at this point I'm mad as ****. I'm like no just going ****ing talk to him, I'm not calling the cops to get involved with a old man and his little dog nor am I going to kick his ass. Sorry the rant I'm still kind of mad this morning. Anyway Good morning OSA. 👍
My one year old great granddaughter was bitten in the, face by the baby sitters neighbor's, pit bull dog. My grand daughter is widowed, and had to work. The babies deceased fathers brother, killed the dog, (dumb thing to do} although understandable. This meant this baby had to undergo rabies shots. plus stitches in her face that damaged the muscles that control one eye, a serious infection that required follow up treatment! I guess this must have been painful, and trimatic for her, she still HATES DOCTORS, and told one doctor she would hit, kick, and bite him! I like dogs, but some animals are dangerous, and should never be allowed to run lose! I have eliminated several dangerous dogs that had formed a pack, and that is when they really become dangerous to livedstock, and people, especially kids!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom