Wow so this **** happened!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take my dog to Lowes just to piss off people like you. Nice thing about America, I’m not regulated by other’s opinions. I don’t like your spoiled kids, they should be left at home, fortunately for you…
That is part of what is wrong with our country today. Lack of respect and consideration for others!!!

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is part of what is wrong with our country today. Lack of respect and consideration for others!!!
You might be partly right but some people make it real hard to respect and consider them when they think the world revolves around them and that their sensitive feel goods are the most important things in other people's lives. Me personally........if my dog is bothering you go somewhere else and do be so easily annoyed.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might be partly right but some people make it real hard to respect and consider them when they think the world revolves around them and that their sensitive feel goods are the most important things in other people's lives. Me personally........if my dog is bothering you go somewhere else and do be so easily annoyed.
Go ahead and stick your neck out and you may have a lawsuit unless you muzzle your dog. I absolutely love dogs but they can't go everywhere. I assume you take your dog with you when you go to the Doctor's office and I mean no disrespect but sheesh, there is a separate place for dogs and humans....if my comment is bothering you go somewhere else and be annoyed. (see?). People need to be considerate of others like Don Beck said.

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go ahead and stick your neck out and you may have a lawsuit unless you muzzle your dog. I absolutely love dogs but they can't go everywhere. I assume you take your dog with you when you go to the Doctor's office and I mean no disrespect but sheesh, there is a separate place for dogs and humans....if my comment is bothering you go somewhere else and be annoyed. (see?). People need to be considerate of others like Don Beck said.
I guess I could have been more clear. No. I don't make a habit of dragging my dog to places you would not expect to find a dog.However I have been out and plans changed so my dog has been to human places. The point is if my dog is of concern then someone is probably a little to close to me. My dog is more respectful and well behaved than most of the children I see out and about anymore.Your comment does not annoy me .It amuses me. And if my dog should happen to bite a person that person needed bit.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
And if my dog should happen to bite a person that person needed bit.
So, just a hypothetical, if I'm walking down an aisle and I have to walk past you and Boaty while you both are hanging out and doing stuff with your dogs in the aisles of Lowes, or need to get around y'all to buy something or look at something, and your dog bites me, I'm at fault and needed bit?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't help any that a lot of these "general stores" are putting in free dog washes towards the back of theirAc stores. Seems to me it sets them up for a bunch of liability suits...
The ones I always hate are the people that leave their aggressive dogs in the car parking lot with the windows down enough for the dog to stick its head out while you're getting out of your car or walking in between cars to get to store front.
Accidentally hit it with a sap when walking by the window would be my first choice, but that might cause a confrontation with the owner, so just walk by and let it yap.

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, just a hypothetical, if I'm walking down an aisle and I have to walk past you and Boaty while you both are hanging out and doing stuff with your dogs in the aisles of Lowes, or need to get around y'all to buy something or look at something, and your dog bites me, I'm at fault and needed bit?
Hypothetically,I guess you didn't understand. The play you ran would never happen. I would not be in those aisles (if for no other reason ,those stores are big enough that I can't see any need for 3 people in the same lane unless maybe 1 of them is looking for a date) . If I get out with my dog I take the steps required to not be a problem for anyone else .You know how you go places and encounter people with kids and some of them are just part of the landscape and hardly get noticed ?While others seem to be making an action adventure movie right there for all to see. Im in the first group. So yes if my dog bites a person that person needed bit. Your not one of those people that creates the traffic accident so a motorists hits you from behind while you've got a lawyer on speed dial are you?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I could have been more clear. No. I don't make a habit of dragging my dog to places you would not expect to find a dog.However I have been out and plans changed so my dog has been to human places. The point is if my dog is of concern then someone is probably a little to close to me. My dog is more respectful and well behaved than most of the children I see out and about anymore.Your comment does not annoy me .It amuses me. And if my dog should happen to bite a person that person needed bit.

Your dog bites me or my family and it will end up on the rainbow bridge.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went on a long run Sunday morning. 3 dogs, three separate residences - two of them ankle biters, one English bulldog - came at me. One run, three separate incidents.....

All three backed off. If they only knew how quick I can field dress a critter and how little I care about what animal I cook, they'd stay on the porch.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hypothetically,I guess you didn't understand. The play you ran would never happen. I would not be in those aisles (if for no other reason ,those stores are big enough that I can't see any need for 3 people in the same lane unless maybe 1 of them is looking for a date) . If I get out with my dog I take the steps required to not be a problem for anyone else .You know how you go places and encounter people with kids and some of them are just part of the landscape and hardly get noticed ?While others seem to be making an action adventure movie right there for all to see. Im in the first group. So yes if my dog bites a person that person needed bit. Your not one of those people that creates the traffic accident so a motorists hits you from behind while you've got a lawyer on speed dial are you?
What is it with people who think it's okay if their dog bites someone just because they happen to be in the same place at the same time? Tell you what, your dog bites me and, at best, you'll be sued, at worst your dog will be dead and you'll still be sued.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom