WOW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you're missing the problem here. WHERE did that address come from? It's not in any of the links posted that I could find. I suppose he might have been a customer, and known it off the top of his head, and the D&B site I posted links them, but I found that from the address, not the other way around.

How in heck am I supposed to improve my google-fu if you guys won't share your secrets? ;)
I just googled the company name and oklahoma. You start finding their ffl address.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you're missing the problem here. WHERE did that address come from? It's not in any of the links posted that I could find. I suppose he might have been a customer, and known it off the top of his head, and the D&B site I posted links them, but I found that from the address, not the other way around.

How in heck am I supposed to improve my google-fu if you guys won't share your secrets? ;)

1675535782070.png

Name of the business is in the article. Googled searched business name and address is available through numerous sources.

Latest posts

Top Bottom