Wreck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you're OK, the truck can be replaced. You want to see a lot of dumbasses driving just ride a cycle! Was behind one guy on I-40 during the construction in stop and go reaching over to the passenger seat eating with freakin chopsticks! Sold the bike not long after.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may be a blessing in disguise. Don’t mention the motor issue. Without seeing under the truck, the way that axle is jacked around I wouldnt be a bit surprised if it didn’t shove the driveshaft into the transmission causing damage internally. At the very least the tail section with seals/bearings will need redone.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to hear that you are okay.....so did you get your money back on the new battery?.👍
I sure did. I took it back and told them what happened and they couldn’t believe it. I showed them the pictures as well. The manager said, I am glad you’re ok. He said the same thing y’all have said, that my luck was much better than I realize. Well I say luck but the fact I wasn’t killed or hurt wasn’t luck, that was God watching over me. But I do believe I have bad luck alot. lol. Thank y’all for your concern and kind words. I’ll keep y’all updated in what happens.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t settle for less than the replacement cost of a similar vehicle if they do total it!
Yeah my truck has a lot of extras. It’s lifted, has dumped exhaust, has custom rims and tires and extenders, raptor front grill and bumper, fog lights, nerf bars and a system. But I am taking my sub and amp out today when I get off work. And it has an led light system in the front grill and inside the vehicle. So they are dang sure gonna cover all that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom