• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK WTB 2015-2016 Ford Diesel Pickup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've got an '04 I've been on the fence about selling, I hate to get rid of it because it's been such a good truck and I know I can't replace it with anything similar for the same money but I don't really need it since I bought a '13 Ram diesel about a year and a half ago. I just drive the Ford back and forth to work now and try to keep the miles off my Ram.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well heck, I have been thinking about selling my 2006 Dodge mega cab, it has the 5.9 and around 98,000 miles. Lately it has be sitting in the garage. I guess I should look at the market.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've got an '04 I've been on the fence about selling, I hate to get rid of it because it's been such a good truck and I know I can't replace it with anything similar for the same money but I don't really need it since I bought a '13 Ram diesel about a year and a half ago. I just drive the Ford back and forth to work now and try to keep the miles off my Ram.
I sold it Monday for more than I could've ever got at anytime I think, so I went ahead and let it go. Crazy times for sure!

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Well heck, I have been thinking about selling my 2006 Dodge mega cab, it has the 5.9 and around 98,000 miles. Lately it has be sitting in the garage. I guess I should look at the market.
You can probably get what you paid for it! Low mileage 5.9s bring an absolute mint now days

Latest posts

Top Bottom