• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WTB a Geissele SAA trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Doesn't Geissele normally run Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals? That's not too far away, unless you're impatient.
Not impatient but very cheap. Ha.
Not aware of the Black Friday thing and cyber Monday. I'll have to go to their site and see if I can register for notifications.
Had a great offer, from a member at OSA, on a JARD, but that's way too lite.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Not impatient but very cheap. Ha.
Not aware of the Black Friday thing and cyber Monday. I'll have to go to their site and see if I can register for notifications.
Had a great offer, from a member at OSA, on a JARD, but that's way too lite.

You def want the SSA-E, big dif between that and the SSA. Trust me the E is not too light.

Seen the Jard and was gonna tag you, but it's a single stage.

Lot of sales coming Black Friday, usually $165 is about as cheap as you'll find

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You def want the SSA-E, big dif between that and the SSA. Trust me the E is not too light.

Is the E primarily a bench gun? I want to be able to use it in run and guns without blowing my toe off. Ha!
That's the one I was looking at until the web (youtube) said the E was for mostly distance bench

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

I'm really looking for suggestions from folks like you that have them. By the way, when the hell is Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
I got to get out more.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
IMG_3520.JPG

My R&G rifle has an E in it. I read all over the internet also when deciding on a trigger few years ago. I bought the SSA, it wasn't much better than the stock trigger, I sold it and bought the E. Had buddy who kept telling me to get the E but I listened to the internet. The E is it. I've heard the MBT is similar, but haven't felt one yet. It would def be worth a look & it comes with heavier springs to ease your "too light" worry. Lol, sorry the MBT is another wrench in your decision now...

Is the E primarily a bench gun? I want to be able to use it in run and guns without blowing my toe off. Ha!
That's the one I was looking at until the web (youtube) said the E was for mostly distance bench

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
View attachment 107981
My R&G rifle has an E in it. I read all over the internet also when deciding on a trigger few years ago. I bought the SSA, it wasn't much better than the stock trigger, I sold it and bought the E. Had buddy who kept telling me to get the E but I listened to the internet. The E is it. I've heard the MBT is similar, but haven't felt one yet. It would def be worth a look & it comes with heavier springs to ease your "too light" worry. Lol, sorry the MBT is another wrench in your decision now...
Thanks. I'm reconsidering the E and will probably go that way. I too, depend too much on the internet when I can't find anyone with first hand knowledge. That's why this place is so important.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom