• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Wtb all glocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hey!! I dunno what your *****ing about. Nobody called him an uneducated racist (true story -- that is how I found this bunch of riff-raff -- one of them called me an uneducated racist after I had to show the dimwit how to put bullets in the mag and the mag in the glock. Lmao! Man what an adventure that was ...).

I'm still here. He'll be fine if he has a sense of humor. Everybody gets a hazing 'round these parts. Ain't no snowflakes here ... Well, 'cept for Grumpy ... :hey3:
If he lasted this long, he'll be fine. It's not like he's InfoWar Rebel or MadDog Patriot. Besides, his post count is climbing!

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.2%
124   1   0
You're probably barking up the wrong tree if you think you're gonna walk in OSA and buy stuff cheap. Specially not getting to know folk. This place ain't Armslist. If you can buy em on Armslist, why come here? Usually here once you're an "established" member we sell guns to eachother at 26-47 cents on the dollar. Again I say Welcome to OSA!

Like some of the guns offered to you above.....yeah, I can buy that Ruger MK III from that member for around $2950 probably
Well this is BS. LISTED FOR MORE THAN NEW PRICE and highly offended with an offer is more like it.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Jeez Louise the things a gurl misses when she gets a "real" job ... Lol For those prices I'm looking for glocks, too. And I'll throw in a batch of chocolate chip cookies so you won't feel like I raked you over the coals too bad ...

Ill take 2 batches of cookies and no glocks...but I want the cookies at 26-47 cents on the dollar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom