• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WTB Barrett M82

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Rock Island Auction I believe has a few coming up on their next premiere auction this month.
Thanks. Midway USA has them in stock. I don’t figure most of them out there have a ton of rounds down the pipe. If I could save a couple bucks on used that would be preferred

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Thanks. Midway USA has them in stock. I don’t figure most of them out there have a ton of rounds down the pipe. If I could save a couple bucks on used that would be preferred
The auction has been selling soft recently so there's a chance you could pick up a deal. Just be aware that bidding comes with a 17.5% buyers premium + tax and shipping. So you have to take all that into account. For reference I recently got a lot of ammo from them. Hammer price was 350, then buyer premium was 60ish, shipping 25ish, tax 35ish. All added up it came to 500 delivered. Which was still super good for what I got, but you have to think about that math in advance of bidding on most items.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Man is it squirrel season already??
Negative --- rats
EoSleiS.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom