• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Wtb boat trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Looking for a boat trailer for my jon boat.
How close to Ponca are you now? I've got an old boat trailer taking up space that I'd give ya if you want to haul it off. Needs tires to get out of the yard. I have a tractor with front loader to put it on another trailer if you want.
Hitch is for 1 7/8" ball. It was for a 14' V bottom. Probably need some mods for your flat bottom.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How close to Ponca are you now? I've got an old boat trailer taking up space that I'd give ya if you want to haul it off. Needs tires to get out of the yard. I have a tractor with front loader to put it on another trailer if you want.
Hitch is for 1 7/8" ball. It was for a 14' V bottom. Probably need some mods for your flat bottom.

That’s awesome! I’m near norman these days but I’ll be up visiting dad next weekend trying to catch some cats in the river. If don’t mind look at the tire size will see what I can come up with

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
That’s awesome! I’m near norman these days but I’ll be up visiting dad next weekend trying to catch some cats in the river. If you don’t mind look at the tire size will see what I can come up with
Will do. They have been flat for awhile so the rims will need to have a wire brush put to them and probably some of that heavy black sealant that most tire shops have to coat the rims to stop bead leaks.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will do. They have been flat for awhile so the rims will need to have a wire brush put to them and probably some of that heavy black sealant that most tire shops have to coat the rims to stop bead leaks.

Or even the bolt pattern too. Sometimes you can get tire wheel combos for not much more on those little tires

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom