• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK WTB: cheap car for single Mom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sub Category
Cars
My sister in law recently fell on some hard times with health, job and now finds herself without a car... Shes hard headed and never asks for help until its pretty much to late...

Looking for a car with same attitude, something maybe in the $4k or under range and even better if open to a partial trade if needed

Thx,
Rob

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
Just saw this on fb marketplace. Looks well taken care of.
Screenshot_20220908-114742_Facebook.jpg

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I’d like to help, but I’m tapped…I’ve probably bought so many cars and implants and paid for numerous “hours of college credits” for single moms down on 59th street…

In all seriousness, I keep this in mind. I’m always burning up the highway. Some people still park cars and put a sign on them to sell. Good luck with your search.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
I’d like to help, but I’m tapped…I’ve probably bought so many cars and implants and paid for numerous “hours of college credits” for single moms down on 59th street…

In all seriousness, I keep this in mind. I’m always burning up the highway. Some people still park cars and put a sign on them to sell. Good luck with your search.

I love 59th St.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thx guys, just thought id throw this out there in case a member here was thinking of dumping an extra car... Been lurking FB either they dont respond or are scams...

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just saw this on fb marketplace. Looks well taken care of.View attachment 301320
probably has the SOHC 4.0 v6,, AVOID,,has 3 timing chains and it will have problems with all 3 ,,and you have to pull engine to fix,,get a 15-20 year old toyota, in good shape that has been maintained,,plenty of vids on u tube on what to buy and NOT to buy..

Last edited:

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
probably has the SOHC 4.0 v6,, AVOID,,has 3 timing chains and it will have problems with all 3 ,,and you have to pull engine to fix,,get a 15-20 year old toyota, in good shape that has been maintained,,plenty of vids on u tube on what to buy and NOT to buy..
They come with either a 2.3 4 cyl or 3.0 24v V6, but at 200K miles, it isn't something I would consider reliable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom