WTB Large Rifle Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickeeand1969

Marksman
Reaction score
Thought I would reach out to you all.
I am in need of some LR Primers. I only need about 200. Even 100 would suffice. If you have some you would like to sell please contact me. I reload 30-30, not only for me but for friends and family and I am running out. I currently have like 20 cci LR primers left.
At this point brand doesn't matter. Thank for helping.
Or if anyone knows what local retailer might have some in stock that would be helpful as well.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought I would reach out to you all.
I am in need of some LR Primers. I only need about 200. Even 100 would suffice. If you have some you would like to sell please contact me. I reload 30-30, not only for me but for friends and family and I am running out. I currently have like 20 cci LR primers left.
At this point brand doesn't matter. Thank for helping.
Or if anyone knows what local retailer might have some in stock that would be helpful as well.
If you can’t find any, I’m sure I could spare a couple hundred. I believe I paid roughly $10 per 100. Not stellar, but that’s what I have. I’m just in norman.

Also try academy and bass pro/Cabelas, as they have been getting primers regularly and have no limits anymore. Their stock varies every few days

mickeeand1969

Marksman
Reaction score
If you can’t find any, I’m sure I could spare a couple hundred. I believe I paid roughly $10 per 100. Not stellar, but that’s what I have. I’m just in norman.

Also try academy and bass pro/Cabelas, as they have been getting primers regularly and have no limits anymore. Their stock varies every few days
pm sent

Latest posts

Top Bottom