WTB lee load all 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You will love it. That was my first shotshell loader. Used it for 20 years probably before getting into trap and needing a progressive shotshell loader.
Thousands of rounds went through it, and it still sits on the shelf above the loading bench because it will do 3" shells that the progressive won't.

OkieT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be my first time reloading anything. From everything I’ve found it seems to be the best to start with. Also can no longer find ammo anywhere but still have easy access to powder, shot, and such

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loaded thousands of shells with my Lyman Easy

s-l1600.jpg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one you can have if you want to come to the Jenks/Glenpool/Sapulpa area to pick it up.

But first, I need to check and see what condition it's in, and what if anything is missing. It's been out in the barn for years, not being used.

Today is looking kind of busy, might be this evening or tomorrow before I can look for it?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, half the afternoon schedule got cancelled, so I had a chance to track this down. Just noticed you said "2" so you may not want it....

As far as I could find for what comes with them new, everything is here. The front of the hopper is cracked, but I think it's still usable or you might be able to order a new hopper, or anything else it needs. It's even got powder and shot in it, you can have the shot but I'll pour the powder out. It's got to be 20-30 years old.

It will definitely need some cleaning up, lubrication, and a little TLC but if you want it, it's yours just let me know. I might mail it to you if you ask real nice... except for the shot, I'm not mailing shot. :rollingla I think it's still usable.

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

OkieT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, half the afternoon schedule got cancelled, so I had a chance to track this down. Just noticed you said "2" so you may not want it....

As far as I could find for what comes with them new, everything is here. The front of the hopper is cracked, but I think it's still usable or you might be able to order a new hopper, or anything else it needs. It's even got powder and shot in it, you can have the shot but I'll pour the powder out. It's got to be 20-30 years old.

It will definitely need some cleaning up, lubrication, and a little TLC but if you want it, it's yours just let me know. I might mail it to you if you ask real nice... except for the shot, I'm not mailing shot. :rollingla I think it's still usable.

View attachment 190601

View attachment 190602
Is this for 12guage? I’m definitely interested if so. I could probably swing out to Glenpool area for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom