• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WTB less common 10mm auto handguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bambihunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Item Name: WTB less common 10mm auto handguns

Zip Code: 73010

Item is for: WTB

Caliber: 10mm Auto

Willing to Ship: No, Face to face only

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: I am always on the hunt for less common 10mm Auto handguns. I've got most of the real common models like Glock. Condition is paramount and also prefer them with box and papers.

This is somewhat the order I am looking at:

Bren Ten - Special Forces Dark (SFD)

Dan Wesson - Razorback 1 of 150 series specifically though I might be interested in pre-CZ models of any of their 10mm's.

1911 officers/commander (CCO)

Smith & Wesson 1046

Springfield Omega with caliber conversions (made by Peters Stahl)

Conversions - Mainly would like to find 3rd gen S&W conversions such as 4013 converted to 10mm. I'd consider others as well.

Colt - National Match (already have Delta Elite and Delta Gold Cup). I'd also be interested in a Double Eagle. I've got one, but it isn't as nice as I usually collect plus it doesn't have box and papers.

LAR Grizzly - actually interested in this one in any caliber.

Non-10mm's that I am also looking for:
Coonan Arms - Compact .357 mag

Smith & Wesson model 41 (.22lr) - looking for the counter weight assembly in good shape, preferably with the box. Since some won't know what I mean, the picture below is of this item.

Springfield M6 Stainless in .22lr / .410 (might consider over 20 gauge instead).

FN Five-Seven - FN 5.7 might also consider the PS90

Luger P08/S42 in 9mm Luger

Franchi SPAS 12 or SPAS 15 - these are the selectable pump and semi-auto shotguns.

Benelli shotguns - I'm interested in HK import models, as well as some of the newer non "M" series. In other words, I already have the M1, M3T, M4. I might be interested in an M2, but it is low priority. Would like a Super Sport, etc.

Remington 700 Titanium's. Looking for a 7mm-08 and 25-06. I prefer the later "Alaskan" model, but would take the earlier model as well.

Remington 700 VSSF also in 7mm-08 and maybe .221 Fireball

I am also looking for a Leupold VX-6HD ZL2 scope with largest objective size for each magnification. I'm wanting to get a 2x12x42 (171563) and a 4x24x52 with TMOA reticle (171579). I've got a 3x18x50 non-HD version with fine duplex reticle that I'd like to sell and get the 3x18x50 HD ZL2 TMOA version (171576).

I couldn't find my list. As a result, I am sure I'll think of more so check back. Local dealers are welcome to respond regarding items on this list (only).

Pictures:
s-w-41-barrel-weights-jpg.209314

Latest posts

Top Bottom