• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy WTB M&P Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Looking for the right deal on some holsters for a M&P 9 full size 4.5” barrel. Right or left handed but right would be my preference.

1) Safariland ALS.
2) Blackhawk Serpa (located)
3) Alien Gear of other IWB Hybrid
4) something “Uncle Mike’ish”
5) others??

These are going to be for an instructional presentation. I have a pretty good selection of higher quality holsters but I’m looking for others for show and tell purposes. Still will consider most that are not duplicates.

Last edited:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Looking for the right deal on some holsters for a M&P 9 full size 4.5” barrel. Right or left handed but right would be my preference.

1) Safariland ALS.
2) Blackhawk Serpa (located)
3) Alien Gear of other IWB Hybrid
4) something “Uncle Mike’ish”
5) others??

These are going to be for an instructional presentation. I have a pretty good selection of higher quality holsters but I’m looking for others for show and tell purposes. Still will consider most that are not duplicates.

uhhhhh. I have a rubbermaid tote full of em. Ill lay em out and text a pic to you tomorrow

Latest posts

Top Bottom