• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WTB----- P365 XL or P320 RX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbeardoklahoma

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, new to this forum, I am looking for the sig well known P365XL without romeo, and also the new P320RX , if you have one available let me know. cash, partial cash/ammo trade just whatever you need, thanks guys!

Redbeardoklahoma

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from another red beard. What part of the state are you located? That might help us help you find one.
I'm a Wildlife Operator here in Edmond Oklahoma, but that said, I don't mind traveling alil bit to find that bad boy! I have really been enjoying my XL with the Romeo, and outside of those if i could get my hands on a 320 Rx i would definitely jump on that aswell!

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I feel you don’t mind buying new, there’s a big Sig dealer, maybe master dealer, here in Tulsa, called Action Arms. He has tons of options, normally. Also, Crusader Tactical in Broken Arrow has been having P365 in stock the past few times I’ve been in.

And mainly, just keep checking the classified section here. Seems like recently a lot more guns selling used down your way than up here. The P365 seem to pop up fairly often, but never last long, so you gotta be quick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom