• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City WTB Tapco G2 or other AK FCG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
Sub Category
Gun Parts
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
40$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
ak trigger parts
73112, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Not sure if want to buy posts are allowed here, but i figured i would take a shot.

I guess tapco went out of business years ago, and not very many options for cheap AK trigger's these days. my assumption is there's *someone* out there with one or two laying around that they might want to part with. Any takers? Thanks

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
bump. i was told village tac had ak triggers but they've been out the last three times i went in. anyone have any kind of ak trigger that isn't stock?

i found a rak-1 on opticsplanet and ordered it last month. estimated shipping now says.....jan of 2022. think i'll just cancel that.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Village Tactical does typically carry ALG's, but they disappeared once the price jumped on them a couple months ago.

Have you considered a Fime enhanced trigger? I believe they'll only run you about $60.

Latest posts

Top Bottom