WTF is wrong with Facebook users??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in August, a man in a Facebook group dedicated solely to pointing loaded guns at one’s genitalia shot himself in the penis and testicles Tuesday, Vice reported.

The unidentified San Diego man is a member of the “Loaded Guns Pointed at Benis” Facebook group, according to Vice. The group is used mainly to anger more responsible gun owners, with people sharing pictures of loaded guns pointed at their penises, with their fingers hovering over the trigger.

But this man’s ballsy actions cost him when he actually pulled the trigger, Vice reported. He posted a video to the group with himself holding a 1911 handgun to his junk before the gun discharged.

Initially, the man thought he just grazed himself, but he actually shot himself through, with an entry and exit wound, according to Vice. He was treated for his injuries at a hospital and even went to work the next day.

The other members of “Loaded Guns Pointed at enis” have elevated the injured man to an admin in the group and fêted him as a king in numerous memes, Vice reported. The man’s original video post has since been deleted.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...0200814-gze4sto2srbw7lfvzi2pjjxba4-story.html

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you think I refer to it as "Farcebook?"

The other "social formats" aren't much better, what with the various "challenges" and fads such as Tide pods and wearing sheets to make "ghost pictures," some of which were folks lying in the street in their sheets.

On the other hand, folks here at OSA have a tendency to make a comment about something being dumb and then adding the words, "Don't ask me how I know."

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are the odds that this Facebook group is popular with individuals desiring a "change" in their life? I think that would explain the seemingly inexplicable.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and OSA are all social media sites, and like every other gathering of people, there are always a few that give the site a bad name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom