WTF OVER!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Border Patrol opens gate locked by Texas National Guard to allow illegal immigrants to enter

I thought they were supposed to be on our side!?!?!

"They" are on the side of the politicians that pay them.
FBI, OHP, OSBI...right on down to your local PD.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brain dead bidens orders. Let it rain! :censored: :censored:
I'm not for Joe deadhead but there is no proof that he or his Administration had anything to do with this, or that they even knew about it. If 'ya got proof then show it! Otherwise stop playing the 'shill' for FOX.

Sounds to me more like the Boarder Patrol is trying to justify their own existence by ensuring that they don't run out of illegals to arrest, then deport. It is WAY past time to start firing and arresting those that break their sworn oath to uphold our Constitution and our laws, especially those that enable drugs coming into our Nation :angry3:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not for Joe deadhead but there is no proof that he or his Administration had anything to do with this, or that they even knew about it. If 'ya got proof then show it! Otherwise stop playing the 'shill' for FOX.

Sounds to me more like the Boarder Patrol is trying to justify their own existence by ensuring that they don't run out of illegals to arrest, then deport. It is WAY past time to start firing and arresting those that break their sworn oath to uphold our Constitution and our laws, especially those that enable drugs coming into our Nation :angry3:
Seriously? I’m far, far away from being a shill for any news outlets. If you notice, 95% of my links come from liberal sources when they are forced to admit the truth so I don’t appear as a shill for anyone.
Apparently you didn’t hear of of Bidens call for illegals to come to this country in his inauguration speech? His EO to stop the wall construction, his never stopping effort to overturn title 42 that Trump put in that is the “remain in Mexico” policy?
I spent three winters in South Tx, 2 miles from the Mexican border meeting lots of Border patrol agents and becoming good friends with a recently retired McAllen district commander that continues to this day.
The border patrol hates what is going on now but they are forced by the brain dead biden administration to now become the neighborhood welcoming committee into the US.
They are still conflicted with what is going on but they have no choice but to comply with let ‘em in Bidens orders as government employees.
I can assure you the border patrol wants to seal the border and use whatever means necessary to do so.
Any other questions?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Wif has 2 cousins that have been BP for 30 years.

1. There is no shortage of illegal invaders to arrest.
2. Spread Eagle has ordered them to stand down. RoE are "violence erupts, retreat." Pretty much what happened in Uvalde.

PS, they are both retiring Dec 1.

1Mudman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Start with Mayorkas he seems to be the problem and cant follow the law or Constitution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom