WTF Ruger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know why but for some reason looking at that gun makes me want wanna run out and buy some curb feelers and naked woman mudflaps for my pickup.

curb feelers.jpg

flaps.jpg

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talo orders it, Ruger builds X number of guns and sells it to them.

So, WTH Talo would be more apt.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Ruger could have, and most certainly should have, said no. They made it which makes it their fault for producing such a ridiculous abomination.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know why but for some reason looking at that gun makes me want wanna run out and buy some curb feelers and naked woman mudflaps for my pickup.

View attachment 164689

View attachment 164691

Can you still find curb feelers? I remember a neighbor that had some at all four corners of his car, and my brother and I thought that was the funniest thing in town. (back in the early 60's)

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you still find curb feelers? I remember a neighbor that had some at all four corners of his car, and my brother and I thought that was the funniest thing in town. (back in the early 60's)
I checked the JC Whitney catalog, and I couldn't find any. If JC Whitney doesn't have 'em, they must not be available...

Latest posts

Top Bottom