WTH? I just saw my lifetime hunting license has an expiration date!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was online with the licensing section of the ODW web page looking to get the paddlefish permit when I saw my lifetime licenses that showed the dates I bought them and the dates they expire!
12/08/1986 - 12/08/2186

I kinda doubt I'll be getting a ticket for hunting without a license at 200+ years old. :anyone:

Anyway, if you want to look that info up, its online and pretty cool actually. Forgot what year it was when getting my lifetime.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was online with the licensing section of the ODW web page looking to get the paddlefish permit when I saw my lifetime licenses that showed the dates I bought them and the dates they expire!
12/08/1986 - 12/08/2186

I got a lifetime hunt & fish combo when I turned 65 for $25.00.......curiosity got the best of me so I got mine out of my out wallet just now and looked at it.

Mine says issued 1-16-2015 and nothing is noted about a expiration date so it looks like me and my license are good forever and ever and ever and.......:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom