• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] WTS: G17 G5 MOS + Glock Mags + Beretta Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
12345$
EVERYTHING IS SOLD/GONE EXCEPT THE BERETTA MAGAZINES

I meet for a FTF cash transaction at Atwoods in BA (71st/county line). I will only sell to long time members of OSA (long time poster with feedback history). For the G17 I will write up a bill of sale that we both sign and each get a copy of. Contact me via PM if interested.

Item # 1 - Glock 17 G5 MOS with everything that comes with it. I'm also including a few extra MOS screws that have a higher hardness. I bought this last year and it might have 50-75 rounds though it. Shoots great as Glocks do. I really like the G5 triggers, but this is getting sold to fund a Beretta I wanted more. The bike tire grip is not put on with any sort of adhesive, so if it isn't your thing it can be easily removed, but it is comfortable for shooting. SOLD/GONE

All magazines are new although they may have been put into a pistol once or so, so the Beretta mags might have markings from that.

Item # 2- QTY 2 - Glock 17 black mags with Glock plus 2 on them (17+2 = 19 rounds). SOLD/GONE
Item # 3- QTY 3 - Glock 17 coyote mags with Glock plus 2 on them (17+2 = 19 rounds). SOLD/GONE
Item # 4 - QTY 4 - Beretta 92 factory oem 15 round mags. Marked made in Italy. $20 each
Item # 5 - QTY 2 - Beretta 92 factory oem 10 round mags. Marked made in Italy. $15 each

mags.jpg

Attachments

• g17g5mos.jpg
    g17g5mos.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: