• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK WTS: Huge Sale on Reloading Components, Barnsdall ***UPDATED****

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyRumore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Getting up in age, I've decided to thin out my reloading stash and will be selling a pile of bullets, primers, powder and brass in Barnsdall Oklahoma this coming weekend.

About 75 pounds of powder - VihtaVuori, Winchester, Hodgden, and Accurate Arms.

Over 600 boxes of jacketed commercial bullets - 22, 6mm, 6.5mm, 6.8/270, 7mm, .308, 9mm, 40/10mm, 41, and 45 calibers from Nosler, Speer, Hornady, Sierra, Lapua, Berger, etc. Also some cast pistol bullets in 9mm, 10mm, and 45 ACP and a few bags of lead shot.

Tens of thousands of pieces of brass - 17 Fireball, 204 Ruger, 22 Hornet, 221 Fireball, 222 Remington, 222 Rem Magnum, 5.56, 6mm AR, 6x45, 6x47, 243, 250 Savage, 22-250, 6mm BR, 270 WSM, 7mm TCU, 7mm BR, 7mm-08, 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPC, 280, 9mm, 357 Sig, 40 SW, 10mm, 357 Mag, 38 Special, 38 Super, 41 Magnum, 41 Avenger, 45 Winchester Magnum, 45 Long Colt, 45 ACP, and much more I can't remember off the top of my head. Manufacturers are Hornady, Nosler, Starline, Remington, Winchester, Lapua, Norma, etc.

About 30,000 primers - Winchester, Federal, CCI, and Remington. Both standard and Match/Benchrest. $80-$90 per 1,000.

Also have a small amount of factory ammo in 6mm BR, 6.5 Grendel, and 45ACP.

As for pricing, I pulled most of it from Midway USA and marked it 20% down from there, even if the item was discontinued many years ago. Except for the primers...or the first guy in, would just buy them all, mark them up, and resell them to you.

I don't have any credit card equipment set up in this location, so please bring cash.

The building will be open Saturday and Sunday March 26th and 27th, 9am to 5pm.

401 W. Main Street, Barnsdall Oklahoma.

This is a one-time, two day sale only.

Tony Rumore

P.S. There will be no guns for sale, only reloading components.

Attachments

• Bullets.jpg
    Bullets.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

TonyRumore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I didn’t need to see this. My wallet is already hurting.
Yeah, I hear you.....but I would also be interested in some trades. I need powders that are slower burning than H4831, like IMR 7828, US 869, Reloader 25, H1000 etc. If you've got any of that, I'm always up for a trade....straight across, retail price for retail price.

A lot of this stuff, really most of this stuff, is completely unobtainable right now, not to mention a pile of the bullets were discontinued many years ago.

Tony

TonyRumore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Barnsdall is certainly not a thriving metropolis, but just tell your wife/girlfriend to take a scenic/romantic Sunday drive out in the country and just happen to end up there. And then casually mention, "hey baby, while we're here, I just need to stop in for a quick minute a pick a couple items."
Or better yet, tell her you sold some stuff on-line, and you just need to run in and pick up the money from the buyer. When you get back in the car, toss her a $20 dollar bill and it will all be good.

You know she would do the same thing to you if she had the chance............

Tony

Latest posts

Top Bottom