• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK WTS preban Polytech Legend Underfolder New with box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have a polytech legend Underfolder that has a 4 digit serial number that everyone wants in their stash and is unfired and gem mint condition with aftermarket Keng's original polytech box I bought the 3 1/2" styrofoam block and traced the pattern of all contents onto it and used a foam cutter to make a copy of the insert just like polytech made. This polytech has everything it shipped with and beautiful blond wood. I've included several pictures and hope someone can enjoy this, I almost recently sold it but couldn't take a loss so I'm putting it up for sale to a collector who will appreciate what it is! Asking $3995this is my bottom dollar If nobody buys it I'm not losing sleep, no trades no tire kickers and no haggling I will not take less. Located in Tulsa,Oklahoma payment will be postal money orders only , Ships using FedEx 2 day delivery $75 FFL to FFL, please it's just easier for me.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161222_c9fd1bc86212a9eaef80ecf8751bc594.jpg

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Last edited:

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Lock up I'm keeping it

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom