• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy WTT GeForce RTX 3080 GPU for guns/ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wylekyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to trade my GeForce Gaming OC RTX 3080 GPU for firearms and ammunition, reloading equipment, etc. I used this GPU to play No Man’s Sky and I really don’t need this much graphics power (plus I got burnt out on gaming).

I don’t have the original box as this GPU came in a prebuilt PC. I ended up keeping the rest of the prebuilt but putting my old 1080ti in it because that handles all my needs (and then some).
The RTX 3080 is great for things like 3D design and simulation, video editing/rendering, and obviously great for gaming. It will outperform both the Xbox X and PS5 on gaming (higher frame rates at full resolution, lower latency, etc) and I’ve heard 3D modeling is a breeze with that much power (just haven’t tried it myself).

I know this is a random item to post for trade in a shooting forum, but I’ve gotten back into shooting and I can’t try to trade it for guns/shooting accessories on Craigslist or FB marketplace 😂. Thought it was worth posting and checking the interest, can provide pics if anyone is interested. Trades can be +cash on either end, I’m willing to pay the difference for the right trade.

Prefer Kimber, Sig, and glock handguns, but not exclusively. Would be interested in a nice 12ga, a rem 700, Dillon reloading equipment, quality optics…really lots of firearms and related stuff. The only things I’m definitely NOT interested in: anything like hi point or Taurus (I’ve heard they’ve gotten better but still not brands I want, no offense), steel cased ammo, cheap optics, pmags, single stage reloading equipment

Latest posts

Top Bottom