• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WTT Taurus .380 semi-auto pistol for .22 pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My mother can no longer slide the rack on her Taurus .380 semi-auto pistol. It is probably 5-7 years old and has had less than 100 rounds through it. I also have a couple boxes of FMJ ammo that could go with it (or not), a pocket holster and a soft case.

I found her a replacement but do not need another .380 pistol so I would like to trade it for a .22lr pistol. Don't have any particular model in mind. Can trade up, down, or sideways for the right deal. Let me know what you've got.

Thanks!

1Biermann

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mother can no longer slide the rack on her Taurus .380 semi-auto pistol. It is probably 5-7 years old and has had less than 100 rounds through it. I also have a couple boxes of FMJ ammo that could go with it (or not), a pocket holster and a soft case.

I found her a replacement but do not need another .380 pistol so I would like to trade it for a .22lr pistol. Don't have any particular model in mind. Can trade up, down, or sideways for the right deal. Let me know what you've got.

Thanks!
I’ve got a M&P 22, full size I’d be willing to trade