WWII Kiss makes me SICK..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The constitution protects the right to desparage our brave gay sailors who are out there everday risking their LIVES defending this great country. Defending YOUR right to demean and mock them!
You can say it's a paradox or you can say it's conumdrum. I say it isn't right.

guessing that has been true is every war we've fought, too.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where in the constitution does it say homosexuality is a right? It doesn’t. Homosexuality was neither found in the constitution nor was it rooted in our history. Call me a disgrace all you want. Your one of the few that I mentioned in my other post that always has to throw your negative two cents in anytime homosexuality isn’t discussed. Or heaven forbid someone mention Christianity. That really gets you and the others panties in a wad.

To be clear though, someone can mention "christianity" all they want. I think it's commendable that people pray for those that need something on this board, constantly. However, where I speak up are the other threads where an individual or a few, will berate, judge, or even call for harm to come to a population that they disagree with politically, or philosophically. Per your own citation, that SHOULD be left to a "higher power." I guess that doesn't apply to some?

You complaining about negativity is quite ironic. To your points though, heterosexuality wasn't "found in the Constitution" either LOL.... and guess what.... neither was "christianity." However, it does relay a general sense of rights that allow freedom and liberty, and for people to do as they please, so long as it doesn't hurt others, without persecution from the government. That's all Americans, not just the ones that fit in your view of morality. That's right, the gays, the christians, people that don't look like you, think like you.... etc....whomever.... have the right to live as they see fit. Call them a disgrace with a bible in your back pocket, it's your right. Just don't ever act like you're a better person for it.

Finally, SOME gay people go over the top with their sexuality for sure, but so do straight people. Every aspect of American life is influenced by sexuality, hard to escape. Pretty tough to say the gays are worse at it. It's not like they come knocking on your door on a Saturday morning trying to convert you.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe homosexuality is a sin ,but no more of a sin than judging Matthew 7:1-2 . Judging sin isn't within the purview man

Just as a thought with regard to this comment. Everyone, whether they be Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or any eastern religion, or for that matter, even those that express no faith in a higher being, finds themselves being REQUIRED to judge. Speaking as a Christian, one needs to judge if for no other reason than to determine with whom it is that they shouldn't associate. I'm sure the same applies to all others.

As for Matthew 7, that is not a determination that judging is a sin, but instead, is an admonishment for ALL to be careful how it is that they judge others, because by whatever means we judge others, we will be judged.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe homosexuality is a sin ,but no more of a sin than judging Matthew 7:1-2 . Judging sin isn't within the purview man

Just as a thought with regard to this comment. Everyone, whether they be Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or any eastern religion, or for that matter, even those that express no faith in a higher being, finds themselves being REQUIRED to judge. Speaking as a Christian, one needs to judge if for no other reason than to determine with whom it is that they shouldn't associate. I'm sure the same applies to all others.

As for Matthew 7, that is not a determination that judging is a sin, but instead, is an admonishment for ALL to be careful how it is that they judge others, because by whatever means we judge others, we will be judged.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Some of you don't agree with gay people, but are they harming you? Nope. Let them be.
Some don't agree with us owning guns, but are we harming them? Nope. Leave us alone.
Not everyone agrees on religion, but if you choose to believe in something, have at it.

You're never going to please everyone so just stay in your lane and let others be who they are.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just changing the word "gay" for "gun" or "gun owners" and "abortion" for "shootings" can sure change one's perspective on who or what is "right."

I don’t care if someone wants to be gay. My problem is when they want to do crap like this picture to try and broadcast it to everyone. Gay people can’t just be happy living in the greatest country on earth that actually allows people to be gay without discrimination. No. They are never satisfied. And they won’t be until everyone accepts it. Well I’m sorry but I won’t ever accept it. I get it. Being gay is ok to you. I find it funny. Every time there is a post about gays or abortion you and a few others always have to have throw your two cents in. Either you enjoy causing trouble or it just really bothers you that I and others aren’t pro gay. I can say the same thing about anytime Christianity is mentioned in threads like these. You same people always have to throw your two cents in on that too. I don’t know if your an atheist but I know some others are and they are the ones that always have to comment negatively.

===================

I don’t care if someone wants to be a gun owner. My problem is when they want to do crap like this picture to try and broadcast it to everyone. Gun owners can’t just be happy living in the greatest country on earth that actually allows people to own guns without discrimination. No. They are never satisfied. And they won’t be until everyone accepts it. Well I’m sorry but I won’t ever accept it. I get it. Being a gun owner is ok to you. I find it funny. Every time there is a post about guns or shootings you and a few others always have to have throw your two cents in. Either you enjoy causing trouble or it just really bothers you that I and others aren’t pro guns. I can say the same thing about anytime Christianity is mentioned in threads like these. You same people always have to throw your two cents in on that too. I don’t know if your an atheist but I know some others are and they are the ones that always have to comment negatively.

Last edited:

Gun Poor Pop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people are just as offended when they see a photo of someone holding a firearm.

Aren't you glad we have a Constitution?

I sure am! As a matter of fact I exercise my Constitutional Right every time I go to my gun safe and caress and fondle my firearms. Different strokes for different folks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom