XD failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Damn, wouldn't have believed it . I had several XD pistols that I loved and put many rounds through. Never any FTF/FTE nothing. Good info, thank YG.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an XD. Thing wouldn't run for ****. FTF/FTEs were so common I finally convinced the company rep to send if back in for me. Serial numbers didn't change, but I got a completely different gun back. Shot fine after that but I never could bring myself to trust it after that. Sold it to a buddy for his wife at a deep discount. (The knew the WHOLE story.) Far as I know they are both still perfectly happy with it.

I'm a Glock girl through and through now.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's been saying this for awhile now. I'd like to see all his data. Considering xd's aren't that popular the number seems really high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck, I'd have taken ya for a Ruger Redhawk kind of lady!! Muscle cars and RedHawks go hand in hand...

Lol, actually if it goes "bang" I'm ready to give it a whirl. I was lucky enough to be taught to shoot by men who didn't think my gender was a handicap, or my lack of knowledge was an excuse to get me to do stupid stuff. I will be forever grateful to each of them. Many, many of them are long, long, long time members here.

The muscle car thing is a newer development. I've always been a "Point A to Point B" kinda gal. And, I also gotta say a long stretch of highway, no other cars in sight, and a car that will get up and go is an adventure I didn't fully understand until just very recently.

:ooh2:

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have taught my wife and daughters to shoot the same way. A gun does not give a hoot about gender, and if the situation arises all 5 of them can and will get it done with anything from a .22 to the .44 mag. Wife carries a 9mm S&W Shield, the other girl over 21 years old carries a Glock 43. They all love to shoot and go frequently together to our friendly little indoor range. In today's drama filled arena there is no better feeling than knowing my girls are gun savvy.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soon as my rehab is done I'm gonna have to make an ENS and meet some of you guys. I thought I was doing pretty good but had a suckass setback last week. Apparently when a doctor tells you you can do whatever you feel like doing after a procedure they should probably take into account that not all old ladies collect cats and watch soap operas. I kinda over did it and had some complications. Still, I'm pretty sure if I take it easy this next week I'll get to start PT next week. I can hardly wait! Summer is here and my grumpy old man has some leave burning a hole in his pocket. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom