XD failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
PT sucks for sure, but all that work truly pays off as I am sure you know. Get all fixed up and then you can handle the Grumpy Old Man and enjoy the summer. ENS for sure as my wife is bugging the snot out of me to get her to one. Good luck with the recoup.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read that guys original post and some of the stupid stuff people were saying. I never did catch if he was saying the 25 xd's were a mix of xd xdm xds or all xds. Either way, I been inside an old xd and didnt like what I saw at all. Not for me.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately the idea that weed will make you "crazy" and lead you to stronger drugs has been so indoctrinated into the general population that it will take a while for the science of this to break through the wall of misinformation. I was against pot for years until a really close friend had cancer. The only way she could eat and not toss it back up was weed!! Another family member was fighting major depression for years and the quacks had her on several different mood stabilizers over the years that had varying levels of relief and side effects that were worse than the depression. She moved to Colorado and now she is completely off the mood stabilizers and back to her mischievous ways!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean it's ...like, not? Wow.
Next thing to being legal. Driving is legal
Yep. And sadly that's legal even though that'll do way more damage than weed ever will.
Bullshart
That's my last word. I've worked with them for years, and I'll not let the results from colorado back up those results.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately the idea that weed will make you "crazy" and lead you to stronger drugs has been so indoctrinated into the general population that it will take a while for the science of this to break through the wall of misinformation.
Lol, I remember a Louis L'amour detective novel (Hills of Homicide?) where he talked about the bad guy being "all hopped up on weed."

Folks I've been around smoking were more apt to go to sleep... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom